How It Works?
The course will open one lesson a week on a four-week schedule. The exception is Lesson #1 and Lesson #2 which will automatically be open so you can dive in.
While I'm preparing your audit, you will be doing the course work and arming yourself with the necessary skills required to use it.
You will receive your content audit 14 days later when Lesson #4 opens up, which includes a list of what to fix and when.
What You'll Get:
The Content Prioritization Audit, in spreadsheet form, is the product that you purchased.
- Content Prioritization Audit with all your data, ordered by priority
Everything else is designed to help you succeed: Bonus!
- User Manual on how to carry out tasks for each priority
- Audit Checklist to walk you through the process with confidence
- Teachable Lessons packed with content strategy that's easy to do
- Action Plan list of what to do for the current month
How The Audit and Course Work Together
Here's exactly what you can expect when you order a content prioritization audit from Reconalist.
- After you sign up for this course, you'll receive an email to verify your URL to audit
- It takes 14 days to prepare your audit
- While I'm preparing your audit, you'll complete orientation in Lesson #1 and Lesson #2
- Then move onto tactical training in Lesson #3 using the practice audits I've provided
- When you receive your audit continue to Lesson #4 to learn how to use it
- It's a wrap is Lesson #5 and contains extra perks
- The bonus contains extra resources that can be used with Lesson #4, as needed
After completing 200+ content audits, I've found delivering the audit as a course is the best way to:
- increase confidence
- reduce overwhelm
- give flexibility to work at your own pace
You can zip through the lessons fast or complete one lecture each day. Whatever works for your time & business goals.